Sunday, March 30, 2008

Being In Front of Camera..:p

So, I just had my first makeover! hehe..I bought the package cos I thought it was a pretty good deal, only RM150 with RM130 products redeemable...and I think the catch for me was cos it's by a Japanese makeup artist...:)

Anyway, after the makeup n hairdo, I had a photoshoot! THAT for me is the hardest part since I am so used to standing behind the camera...Well, I have worked with models where they just have to pose, tilt their heads n smile....while the camera clicks away...I always thought, "how hard can that be?"..It IS hard..at least for me it is..haha...anyways, here are some of the pics..:)
(I have requested not to be touched up, so these are straight frm camera...)






7 comments:

sharon said...

you look great! your eyes are definitely your best feature!

Cmate said...

Makes me wanna go for a makeover now... hehe!

adarkerparadise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
adarkerparadise said...

hie el, the pics are really georgeous, it really brings out ur best features. adel told me u had lots of pics taken. can send somemore for me to see? i saw lots of bee mei's photos too but adel doesn't seem to have much...

i'm starting to save money again and hopefully the next time u all go for a makeover, i can tag along :)

tracy

Dave Avran said...

wow, you look absolutely deliciously gorgeous. those eyes...*sigh*

Dave Avran said...

oh! by the way, el, will you marry me?

ellacy said...

THANKS a lot for the nice comments..BUT I have to add, my friends always say I am photogenic..sooo..well, that means I look better in photo...which is sadly quite true...:(

Oh btw Dave, erm...no..I'm not ready to settle down...:p but thanks anyway..hehe