Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Jarum Halus premiere night






On the 9th of January, we had Jarum Halus premiere night at GSC Pavillion KL. Mum and sis were in KL for the premiere..:) yeah, am really happy that they came. I was pretty nervous that my mum was going to see my apartment...for those of you who knows my mum, you would know why...haha..:p..but it turned out alright.


So, the premiere screening went pretty well, the visuals n sound were so much better than the media screening we had earlier at Midvalley. We believed it’s cos the projector and speakers at Pavillion are brand new..:) After the screening, the guests congratulated us and gave us their comments on the movie which were generally good reviews...:) And after that, we had our little cast and crew party at D'Haven Bangsar...only reached home abt 4am...
I sincerely hope that the night is just a beginning of a great journey...:)


1 comment:

XMOCHA said...

you look super gorgoeous here!!