Thursday, January 03, 2008

Goodbye 2007 and Hello 2008!

Well...it's already the 3rd day of 2008...It's amazing how fast time passes...I remember telling a good friend, "I m still not ready for 2008!" and he said to me, "nobody is going to wait for you, whether you are ready or not! " ..:p I guess he is right..

2007 was great! I produced and directed my first telemovie, "Nasi Lemak Dina" for NTV7. Then, produced a digital feature called "Jarum Halus". And another digital feature "A Note Of Love" which I co-produced with Linus was released in September. Well, I am happily tired cos I am very proud of all 3 of them and truly enjoyed the journey!

So, what have I done in 2008 for the last 3 days? Not much, stayed home, did some house cleaning..cos yeah, mummy n sis is coming to visit me! haha..My house is not dirty, just in a mess...does that makes sense? :) That aside, I thought I want a new look for myself this year..NEW YEAR, NEW LOOK lah..so I went to perm my hair today! Not too drastic change actually...but it's one of the most money I have spent on my hair..since I am not the type of girls who visits salons every one or two mths..Walking out of the salon, I kept telling myself, "it's ok, you deserved it.."haha..

Am I looking forward to the year ahead? Yes..I DO..tho I dunno what's going to be in store for me, I do have a few things which I wanna do this year...fingers crossed..hopefully, I will get them accomplished by end of 2008.

And yes, this year will start with "Jarum Halus",a movie which I have worked on almost my entire 2007. It will open on the 10th of January in GSC cinemas. Please check out the website, jarumhalus.com

So, I have a lot of things I wanna do in 2008, but I think I should keep my resolutions achievable and not too far fetched...hehe...Anyways, to all my friends, A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR AND ALL THE BEST IN 2008! MORE MOVIES!! :)

No comments: