Monday, March 01, 2010

It's March!!

OMG..it's March...how did that happen? I have to say, in the last 2 months..I did quite a bit..of travelling..n a lot has happened too...:)

I went to Iceland in January...which was great cos it was one of the more adventurous trips which I did. Went snowmobiling on one of the glaciers, also..went to walk on the ice of another glacier...and Iceland is not as cold as I was told...it was jst like London when I went (mid-january)..In fact, there was no snow in the Reykjavik but snowing in London at that time. Then, went away in February for two weeks..to Venice, Florence and Switzerland...saw the Carnivale and Il David in Florence..which was the highlight of Florence for me! hehe....then, had a taste of skiing in Lenzerheide..n a truly relaxing holiday of 8 days..:)

So, Chinese New Year came n gone. I didnt have much of CNY this year unfortunately, just managed to go to Chinatown to see some lion dance and had dim sum with my friends..thats about it..oh, and thanks to my friends mum, I got some kuih kapit..hehe...

I have been wanting to put up my resolutions since beginning of this year..but just couldn't find the time! So, I told myself today that I MUST put it up..if not, there's not much point anymore..haha...

These would be my resolutions for 2010:

1. MAKE THE BEST OF EVERYDAY.
2. SPEND MORE TIME WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
3. LOVE GENEROUSLY.
4. TRAVEL AT LEAST 8 COUNTRIES.
5. READ AT LEAST 10 BOOKS.
6. FINISH 3 PAINTINGS.
7. ONE SHORT FILM.
8. EAT HEALTHIER.

I have also been thinking about my future...it's at the junction again..where I have to decide..n make choices..which I am really bad at..So, made some applications for a masters course..please help pray that I get an offer..

On another more personal note, I have also learnt something, when there's no sparks..u can't create it..!

so..what's next? :)

No comments: